ArjoHuntleigh Voyager portable power ceiling lift with easytrack free standing kit
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
ArjoHuntleigh Voyager portable power ceiling lift weighing 12 lbs., is the lightest lift in the market. Voyager portable is easy to carry and store and has a lifting capacity of 440 lbs. Voyager’s 24-volt battery pack can be recharged in less than 2 hours. It comes with a unique feature called the "Quick Releaser". Combined with the reacher it becomes a user-friendly option which swiftly disengages the strap for easy, safe and quick suspension and removal of the lift. Easytrack FS is designed to aid patients with mobility impairment in continuing normal activities at home.
Easytrack FS is a freestanding, versatile solution for all types of point-to-point transfers like wheelchair to bed, bed to chair, in the bathroom or anywhere there is a lift and transfer required. The Easytrack FS has a safe working load capacity of 440 lbs.
Easytrack FS light weight aluminium bases feature adjustable levellers to ensure that the unit remains perfectly stable and secure when assembled. The posts have been designed to be self aligning. Components only fit together one way to prevent any assembly errors and ensure the safety of the system. The rail can be extended up to a width of 115”. That is more than enough to span a king size bed. To insert the top rail, the locking clamps on both posts are opened - pushing down on the security catch unlocks and opens the clamp and securely fasten the top rail in place.
Easytrack FS system can be adjusted to a height of 94.5”. That is just short of the 8’ ceiling found in most homes. The telescoping posts include height indicators that allow client to adjust both posts for a perfectly level top rail. A special one-way locking mechanism ensures that the post cannot retract on its own. The next step in readying your partner for transfer is to position the sling around him and secure the sling straps to the lift.
Voyager portable power ceiling lift is used to gently lift and assist you in the safe and secure transfer of patient.
Easytrack FS kit includes:
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Voyager portable power ceiling lift|
|Vertical displacement speed||1.6"/sec|
|Transfers per battery||10 - 30 transfers|
|Lift weight||12 lbs.|
|Lifting capacity||440 lbs.|
|Emergency lowering device||Manual|
|Rechargeable sealed lead acid||24VDC, 2.0Ah|
- ArjoHuntleigh products are warranted for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.