Armedica AM-234 bariatric treatment table
Armedica AM-234 bariatric table is strong, stylish and affordable offering full height adjustment and section mobility for the patients so that they can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. Armedica AM-234 bariatric table comes with 34 oz. heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection for added comfort and safety. AM-234 bariatric treatment table is also helpful for the patient as it gives comfort and easy access getting on and off the table. AM-234 treatment table offers pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation. AM-234 special therapy table provides one head section (34" x 27") with contoured face/nose opening that elevates the section to 75°.Features
- Footswitch control
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
- 1½" firm density foam tops
- Lifting weight capacity 500 lbs.
- Power assisted caster system
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 34 oz heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
|Armedica AM-234 bariatric treatment table|
|Top section||Two piece|
|Body section||34" x 49"|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|Head Section||34" x 27". Raises 75°. Contoured face / nose opening.|
|Product weight||220 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details