Armedica AM-420 fixed height traction table
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Armedica AM-420 fixed height traction table comes with rolling section which can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system. AM-420 fixed height traction table provides friction free lumbar section that separates 5" and rolls on 4 steel ball roller bearings. AM-420 hi lo traction table offers 12" x 66" upholstered shelf and 34 oz. heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection for added comfort and safety. AM-420 traction table is strong, stylish and affordable offering full height adjustment and and section mobility for the patients so that they be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. Armedica AM-420 positioning table is helpful for the patient as it gives comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.Features
- 1½" Firm density foam top
- Non-Skid Adjustable Glides
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with bacterial protection
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- Friction free lumbar separates 5" and rolls on four steel ball roller bearings
- The rolling section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system
|Armedica AM-420 fixed height traction table|
|Top section||Two piece|
|Fixed section||34" x 27"|
|Other||12" x 66" Upholstered shelf|
|Rolling section||42" x 27"|
|Lifting weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||135 lbs., 28 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details