Armedica AM-500 treatment table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Armedica AM-500 treatment table is strong, stylish and affordable offering full height adjustment and section mobility for the patients so that they can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. Armedica AM-500 positioning table is helpful for the patient as it gives comfort and easy access getting on and off the table. AM-500 special therapy table offers pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation. AM-500 treatment table has a three-piece head section (15" x 13") which raises the section to 45° and lowers to 90°, a center section (22" x 27") which raises to 30° and has a spring loaded lock that must be released before the section raises.Features
- Footswitch control
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
- 1½" Firm density foam top
- Power assisted caster system
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
|Armedica AM-500 treatment table|
|Top section||Five piece|
|Head section||15" x 13", raises 45° & lowers 90°|
|Center section||22" x 27", raise 30° and has spring loaded lock that must be released before the section raises|
|Foot section||39" x 27", raises 73°|
|Armrest||12½" x 5½"|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Product weight||210 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details