Armedica AM-BA 250 treatment table
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Armedica AM-BA 250 treatment table has a four piece top section which includes a head section (3 pieces) with contoured face/nose opening, center section (15" x 13"), armrests (12½" x 5½") that raise 45º & lower 90º. Armedica treatment table comes with heavy duty steel tube hi-lo control that allows adjustment of table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. AM-BA 250 table offers pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation. Armedica therapy table has 4 caster base with 4" total lock ball bearing casters.
- Minimum Height : 18”
- Maximum Height : 37”
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
- 1½" Firm density foam tops
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- 4 Caster Base with 4” Total Lock ball bearing casters
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
|Armedica AM-BA 250 treatment table|
|Head section||Three Section, Contoured face / nose opening|
|Body section||61" x 27"|
|Armrests||12½" x 5½", raises 45° and lowers 90°|
|Center section||15" x 13"|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Product weight||210 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details