Armedica AM-BA 340 bariatric treatment table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Armedica AM-BA 340 bariatric treatment table is a three piece top section table with heavy duty steel tube hi-lo control that allows adjustment of table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. Armedica treatment table offers pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation. AM-BA 340 table comes with 34 oz. heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection for added comfort & safety. Armedica bariatric treatment table has 4 caster base with 4" total lock ball bearing casters. Armedica 340 table comes with a 40" wide three section top with non-elevating center section.
- Minimum Height : 18”
- Maximum Height : 37”
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
- 1½" Firm density foam tops
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- 4 Caster Base with 4” Total Lock ball bearing casters
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
|Armedica AM-BA 340 bariatric treatment table|
|Head section||15" x 40", raises 45° & lowers 90°. Contoured face/nose opening|
|Center section||22" x 40", does not raise|
|Foot section||39" x 40", raises 73°|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Product weight||290 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details