Armedica AM-BA 400 treatment table
Armedica AM-BA 400 treatment table has friction free lumbar section that separates 5" and rolls on steel ball roller bearings, the rolling section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system. AM-BA 400 treatment table is four piece top section table with 1 head section (15" x 27") that raises 45º & lowers 90º, 1 center section (10" x 27"), 1 thoracic section (17½" x 27") and 1 foot section (33" x 27") that raises 80º.
- Minimum Height : 18”
- Maximum Height : 37”
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
- 1½" Firm density foam tops
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- 4 Caster Base with 4” Total Lock ball bearing casters
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
|Armedica AM-BA 400 treatment table|
|Head section||15" x 27", raises 45° & lowers 90°. Contoured face/nose opening|
|Center section||10" x 27"|
|Thoracic section||17½" x 27"|
|Foot section||33" x 27", raises 80°|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Product weight||235 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details