Armedica AM-SP 200 treatment table
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Armedica AM-SP 200 treatment table operates in a range of 24" from the floor to a maximum height of 35½" and it elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area. AM-SP 200 table comes with 34 oz. heavy-duty vinyl with permablok3(R) bacterial protection. Armedica single pedestal hi-lo table offers solid stability and loads of leg room & maneuverability for the clinicians as well as patients. AM-SP 200 treatment table offers pivoting joints that have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control
- One-step caster system
- 1½" firm density foam tops
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
|Armedica AM-SP 200 treatment table|
|Top section||Two piece|
|Height||24" - 35½"|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Product weight||270 lbs.|
|Body section||61" x 27"|
|Head Section||One Section, 15" x 27", Raises 45° Lowers 90°. Contoured face/nose opening|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details