Armedica AM-SP 300 treatment table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Armedica AM-SP 300 treatment table offers solid stability, loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinicians as well as patients. AM-SP 300 treatment table offers pivoting joints that have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation. Armedica single pedestal hi-lo table has 1 head section (15" x 27") that raises 45º & lowers 90º with contour face /nose opening, 1 center section (22" x 27") that raises 30º with spring loaded lock that must be released before the section raises and 1 foot section (39" x 27") which raises 70º.
- Footswitch control
- One-step caster system
- 400 lbs. Lifting weight capacity
- 1½" firm density foam tops
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
|Armedica AM-SP 300 treatment table|
|Top section||Three piece|
|Head section||15" x 27", raises 45° & lowers 90°. Contoured face/nose opening|
|Center section||22" x 27", raises 30° and has a Spring loaded lock that must be released before the section will raise|
|Foot section||39" x 27", raises 70°|
|Height range||24" - 35½"|
|Lifting weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Product weight||295 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details