Armedica AM-SP 400 traction table
Armedica AM-SP 400 traction table has friction free lumbar which separates from the top section by 5" and rolls on steel ball bearings, the rolling section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system. Armedica single pedestal treatment tables offer solid stability and loads of leg room & maneuverability for the clinicians as well as patients. AMSP400 traction table is a four piece top section table. one head section (15" x 27") that raises 45º & lowers 90º with contoured face/nose opening, center section (10" x 27"), thoracic section (17½" x 27"), foot section (33" x 27") that raises 80º.
- Footswitch control
- One-step caster system
- 1½" firm density foam tops
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
|Armedica AM-SP 400 traction table|
|Head section||15" x 27", raises 45° & lowers 90°. Contoured face/nose opening|
|Center section||10" x 27"|
|Lifting weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Product weight||315 lbs.|
|Thoracic section||17½" x 27"|
|Foot section||33" x 27", raises 80°|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details