Armedica AM-SP 450 traction table
Armedica AM-SP 450 traction table operates in a range of 24" from the floor to a maximum height of 35½" and it elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area. AM-SP 450 table has friction free lumbar section that separates 5" from the top section and rolls on steel ball roller bearings, the rolling section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system. Armedica single pedestal traction table comes with 34 oz. heavy-duty vinyl with permablok3(R) bacterial protection for added comfort & safety. Armedica AMSP450 table has a 6 piece top section table which includes 3 piece head section-center section is (15" x 13"), arm rests is (12½" x 5½") that raises 45º & lowers 90º along with a contoured face/nose opening(17½"), center section (10" x 27"), thoracic section (17½" x 27") and foot Section (33" x 27") that raises 80º.
- Footswitch control
- One-step caster system
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- 1½" firm density foam top
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
|Armedica AM-SP 450 traction table|
|Top section||Six piece|
|Head section (Center section)||15" x 13"|
|Head section (Arm rest)||12½" x 5½" , raises 45° & lowers 90°|
|Head section (Contoured face/nose opening)||17½"|
|Center section||10" x 27"|
|Thoracic section||17½" x 27"|
|Foot section||33" x 27", raises 80°|
|Height range||24" - 35½"|
|Lifting weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Product weight||325 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details