Armedica AM-SP 500 treatment table
Armedica AM-SP 500 treatment table comes with a five piece top section table offering solid stability and loads of leg room & maneuverability for the clinicians as well as patients. Armedica single pedestal hi-lo table has a 3 piece head section (15" x 13") that raises 45º & lowers 90º with contour face /nose opening, 1 center section (22" x 27") that raises 30º with spring loaded lock that must be released before the section raises and 1 foot section (39" x 27") which raises 70º.
- Footswitch control
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor
- One-step caster system
- 1½" Firm density foam tops
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
|Armedica AM-SP 500 treatment table|
|Top section||Five piece|
|Head section||15" x 13", raises 45° & lowers 90°. Contoured face/nose opening|
|Foot section||39" X 27", raises 70°|
|Center section||22" X 27", raises 30° and has spring loaded lock that must be released before the section will raise|
|Height range||24" - 35½"|
|Motor||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Product weight||300 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
- The manufacturer provides limited 18 months warranty for this product.
- This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details