Artiflex Bandage, Non-Woven, 4" x 3-2/7 yards - Each
BSN Jobst Artiflex Bandage is a multi-purpose non-woven padding bandage that can be used to help protect sensitive skin. It provides padding around bony or irregular shapes and ensures even distribution of pressure. This bandage is generally used before wearing a compression garment and helps reduce swelling. It is air-permeable, eliminates skin maceration, and is well tolerated by the skin
- BSN Jobst Artiflex Bandage is useful as underpadding for plaster or ynthetic casts.
- Provides added comfort in wrapping for lymphedema.
- Designed to allow the optimal management of edema.
- Non-absorbent, so padding effect is not compromised even in humid conditions.
- Non-woven padding 40% polyester, 40% polypropylene, 20% polyethylene.
- Applies easily without creasing.
- Does not mat or stick together.
- Autoclavable at 120°C when sterile application is required.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details