Assura 1-piece nonconvex drainable Urostomy pouch, 8-1/2"L 1/2 to 1-1/2" stoma - 10/box
The Assura Pediatric One Piece Pouches provide one of a kind adhesive that is gentle, providing excellent peristomal protection. Soft, cloth backing on pouches keeps skin cool, dry and free from irritation. Anti-reflux valve keeps urine from pooling at the base of the stoma, preventing peristomal irritation.
- The pouch utilizes an odor-proof film.
- An Anti-reflux feature prevents fluid from washing back.
- Soft fabric on the front and back of the pouch make it more comfortable.
- The tuck-away tap is hidden when not in use, which prevents rubbing on the leg.
- Provides one-of-a-kind adhesive that is gentle, providing excellent peristomal protection.
- The improved anatomical shape, designed together with stoma care nurses, makes the bag more discreet: Flatter, Prevents twisting, Conforms to the shape of the body.
|Barrier Style||NonConvex, Trim To Fit|
|Stoma Opening Size||1/2 to 1-1/2 Inch Stoma|
|System Type||One-Piece System|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details