Assura Pre-Cut Silicone Colostomy Barrier, 1" Stoma, Extended Wear, Red Code - 5/box
Coloplast Assura AC Easiflex Two-Piece Pre-Cut Convex Light Standard Wear Skin Barrier with Flange and Belt Tabs 1-1/8" Stoma Opening, Round, Medium Coupling, Adhesive.Product is manufacturered and licensed by Coloplast . Product is categorized as a skin barrier wafers barrier with flange, extended wear.Coloplast Assura AC Easiflex Two-Piece Pre-Cut Convex Light Standard Wear Skin Barrier with Flange and Belt Tabs 1-1/8" Stoma Opening, Round, Medium Coupling, Adhesive. The two-piece adhesive coupling system is a great option for a flexible lifestyle. This ostomy pouching system is based on adhesives that make it easy to apply the pouch to the skin barrier and easy to remove. This pouching system is hygienic and easy to clean, soft and comfortable, safe and simple to handle. Easiex is a great solution for postoperative situations. Convexity adhesive coupling system for shallow convexity. Based on adhesives that make it easy to apply pouch to flange and easy to remove. The AC barrier is latex-free and is designed to match with a color-coded matching ostomy pouch. The Assura AC Barrier is easy to clean and handle.
|Adhesive Type||Silicone Based|
|Barrier Material||Synthetic Resin|
|Barrier Type||Extended Wear|
|Opening Size||1-1/8 Inch Stoma|
|System Match||Red Code|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details