Assured Comfort Mobile Series Hi-Low Adjustable Homecare Bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Assured Comfort Hi-Low adjustable bed is available in different styles of headboard & footboard, optional side assist rails, and the best comfort mattresses as per user needs which is compatible with multiple bed size options i.e. twin, full, queen or split king. Uniquely designed Assured Comfort bed offers an array of option when the user is looking for a Hi-Low adjustable bed. Assured Comfort provides a remote-controlled, fully electric Hi-Low bed foundation which is especially for those who care about their health and wellness. Assured Comfort adjustable hi-low bed is crafted completely and designed diligently to provide complete satisfaction to users.
Assured Comfort Mobile Series Hi-Low Adjustable Bed
Assured Comfort Mobile Series adjustable bed is a mobility, hi-low operation and lift accessibility for assisted living.
Cordless and corded remotes are included
Best solution when bed mobility is necessary
Includes quiet, electric Hi-Low operation along with head and knee articulation
Leather upholstered, padded assist side rails are available at head and/or foot of bed
Choice of mattresses as per specification, use mattress if it works with Assured Comfort adjustable bed foundation
Hi-Low feature allows a 10" height adjustment of the foundation deck. Bed can be ordered with or without footboard
- Natural choice: Assured Comfort Hi-Low Adjustable Bed can be easily accessed through the remote and elevate the head and legs into their most comfortable position in which user can easily do their hobbies like reading, watching TV, talking on a cell, working on a puzzle, using laptop, finishing paperwork, or just relaxing after a hard day of work or play. Assured Comfort Hi-Low adjustable bed will become the home's most relaxation zones.
- Recover & Rest in comfort: Assured Comfort Adjustable Hi-Low Bed is also an ideal choice for those who want recovery from surgery or a hospital stay. Assured Comfort adjustable beds are very useful for caregivers as well as patients in assisted living facilities. The assured comfort bed provides adjustability experience which allows users the most comfort while recuperating. The optional Hi-Lo feature can assist with the ability to transfer the patient to and from bed.
- Assured Comfort Hi-Low Foundations may adapt to existing frame: Available in standard size headboards which can attach to the corresponding standard size of adjustable beds. In most of the cases, the adjustable foundation can also adapt to fit into an existing enclosed standard twin, full, queen or king size bed frame. The beds standard size can easily fit with regular sheets and bedspreads of old bed as well.
- Blends with Decor: Hi-Low Adjustable Beds by Assured Comfort fit into any bedroom decor. Assured Comfort offers an array of custom headboards in wood, metal and upholstery which gives the look same as ordinary flat beds when placed in the head/foot down position look.
- Get a better night's sleep: Body's weight is distributed evenly so that user can easily breathe in and breathe out. Relaxing contoured positions allow user to lie on back all night long.
- Relax & sleep in a more comfortable position, just touch a button and adjust into it. Many of customers tell that they used to sleep in this position in their lounge chair before they got their Assured Comfort Hi-Low Adjustable Bed because their lounge chair was actually more comfortable than their ordinary flat bed.
Assured Comfort Signature Series Hi-Low Adjustable Bed
Wood : Raised Panel Style
Wood : Mission Style
Headboard & Footboard - Wood Finishes
All are built in Virginia by experienced craftsmen.
Hand Crafted with finish choices in Mahogany, Natural Oak, Espresso, White, Cherry, and Ebony.
Assured Comfort Hi-Low adjustable beds available in traditional style Raised Panel or contemporary style Mission headboards and footboards in the wood finishes.
Please click here for available choices in wood finishes
Metal : Chinese Chippendale Style
Metal : New Modern Style
Headboard & Footboard - Metal Finishes
Uniquely built in Virginia factory
Made from steel and powder coated in different choice of color
Available in stylish versions i.e. New Modern and Chinese Chippendale headboards and footboards in the metal finishes.
Please click here for available choices in wood finishes
Flat Panel Style
Available with or without tacks.
Exclusive fabrics or COM to compliment the bedroom
Available in an array of fabrics to complement the Camelback, Flat Panel & Scalloped upholstered headboard.
Please click here for available choices in upholstery fabric styles & color choices
Proprietary "Comfort Transfer" mattress design
8" or 10" thick, "Comfort Transfer" premium mattress
Allows the user to get easier transfers from in and out of bed.
Available Mattress Sizes:
Twin: 38" x 80"
Full: 53" x 80"
Queen: 60" x 80"
Split King: 38" x 80" (x2)
Standard mattress has a medium to firm density.
It is very comfortable with the right amount of support.
Enhanced airflow feature ensures a cool and optimized temperature while you sleep.
Custom mattresses are available as per specific need: firmer, softer, thicker, or thinner.
Paired our frame with a superior 8" or 10" memory foam/gel hybrid mattress as standard.
Comfort Transfer™ design that adds firmness to the perimeter of the mattress for easier bed transfers.
Mattresses uses Future Foam which is a CertiPUR-US® certified foam with the following features:
Made without formaldehyde
Made without ozone depleters
Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
Made without PBDEs, or TCEP "Tris" flame retardants
Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
|Assured Comfort bed|
|Headboard/footboard||Options for wood, metal and upholstered headboards|
|and footboards connected with matching side panels.|
|Articulation||Head section moves from zero to about 70°|
|Knee section moves from zero to about 40°|
|Twin||38" x 80"|
|Full||53" x 80"|
|Queen||60" x 80"|
|Split king||76" x 80"|
|Mattress||8" or 10" thick standard firm premium mattress|
|Overall bed dimensions (Width by Length)|
|Twin frame||39" x 81"|
|Full frame||54" x 81"|
|Queen frame||61" x 81"|
|Split king||79" x 81"|
|Weight capacity||Foundation support varies depending on bed size and mattress.|
|Transfer height range||From 24" to 32"|
|All footboards are about 30" in height.|
|Exact measurements can be provided once a specific combination is chosen.|
|Product features and dimensions subject to change without notice.|
- Full One-Year Warranty: Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
- Limited Five Year Warranty: During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
- This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
What Is The Preferred Transfer Height?
With Hi-Low operation, the Mobile Series offers a transfer height range from 24" to 34" when using a standard 10" mattress.
Does The Bed Need To Accomodate Lift?
Yes. The Mobile Series will accomodate a lift.
What Is The Floor Surface?
If the bed will be on a hard floor surface such as wood or tile and needs casters to be moved often, we recommend the Mobile Series.
Do You Need Side Assist Rails?
For help getting in and out of bed, consider side assist rails. Height of rail varies with the thickness of the mattress.
How do I reset my remote control?
Currently we have several remote control configurations depending on your Assured Comfort adjustable bed model. Typically the reset instructions are labelled on the remote and included with the instructions. It is best to unplug and re-plug the power cord before resetting the remote. If you have any difficulty, please call us toll-free at (866) 563-6812.What is the weight limit for an Assured Comfort Bed?
The weight limit for a twin, full or queen size Assured Comfort Bed is 400pounds. However, for the Split King model, the weight limit would be 400pounds for each side.Why should I consider an Assured Comfort Adjustable Bed instead of a new flat bed?
The technology available today allows more comfort and convenience for the investment. In addition to the added comfort, adjustable beds have a significant and demonstrated health benefit for certain conditions.What health benefits might I receive by having an adjustable bed?
First of all, understand that an adjustable bed does not cure any illness or condition. It can and does, however, provide relief for thousands of users who have symptoms of painful lower back, hiatal hernia, edema or swelling of the legs and feet, as well as certain cases of insomnia, snoring and breathing difficultiesIf I have no health issues and I’m only seeking more comfort, does an adjustable bed make sense?
Absolutely! In today’s fast-paced and stressful world, every moment of complete relaxation can pay you major dividends. The concept of being able to adjust your comfort by pushing a button is more satisfying than tossing or turning in bed.What are the TRANSFER HEIGHTS of an Assured Comfort Adjustable Bed?
The Assured Comfort Adjustable Bed offers a range of transfer heights depending on what you need.
Our standard transfer height for a bed WITHOUT A HI-LO FRAME is 11" from the floor to the top of the frame’s platform. When you add our standard 10" mattress, it brings the total transfer height to 21".
To adjust the transfer height of a STANDARD FRAME, you have the ability to customize the mattress or the height of the frame.
Our standard transfer height for a bed WITH A HI-LO FRAME is 14" from the floor to the top of the frame’s platform. When you add our standard 10" mattress, it brings the total transfer height to 24".
To adjust the transfer height of a HI-LO FRAME, you have the ability to customize the mattress.
Yes. Assured Comfort Adjustable Bed include standard twin, full, queen and split king mattress sizes.
|What are the maximum ANGLES OF ARTICULATION for the Assured Comfort Adjustable Bed? |
The frame’s head articulation is up to 60 degrees. The frame’s knee articulation is up to 35 degrees.
What other options are available?
A Hi-Lo foundation is a popular option. We have other options available such as special headboard fabrics for medical purposes.Will my existing headboard and footboard work?
Most of the time the Assured Comfort foundation will work with your headboard and footboard if the bed is the same size. If they are not, we should be able to build custom brackets to attach to your headboard and footboard if we are provided with the needed specifications.What if I sleep on my side or stomach during the night?
Most people who shift their positions during the night, do so because their body is signalling its discomfort. Since their bed does not shift positions, they must shift their bodies. On the other hand, an adjustable bed can be elevated in order to relieve pressure on the back, trunk, or legs and generally makes sound, restful sleep more easily obtained.If you elevate your head in an adjustable bed, do your feet raise the same amount?
No. Assured Comfort Beds have separate controls that allow the user to choose the degree of elevation on both the upper and lower portion of their bodies.Are today’s adjustable beds about the same as hospital beds?
Not even close! Hospital beds can and do adjust, but the similarity ends there. Adjustable bed manufacturers of today provide sleek designs, plush mattresses and a variety of comfort options that are not available in hospital beds.Will my linens and bedding need to be replaced?
If you buy the same size bed you currently have, everything fits.If my doctor prescribes an Assured Comfort for my medical needs, can the cost be tax-deductible?
Perhaps. Your tax advisor can properly answer that question.Would Medicare or Medicaid pay for an adjustable bed?
Possibly, but doubtful. If the bed is deemed as a medical necessity, it may qualify. You will have to ask your DME provider for more information.Does an electric adjustable bed require a lot of electricity?
No. Very little power or cost is needed to raise or lower an adjustable bed. The power is only used for a couple of seconds at a timeDoes the bed qualify as a medical deduction?
It might. Please check with your doctor. Many doctors prescribe adjustable beds for patients with hiatel hernias, poor circulation, or other health conditions.How Do Adjustable Beds Improve Sleeping?
Needless to say, beds were primarily made for sleeping. In this purpose revolves how beds have been changed and modified to provide the optimum level of environment conducive for rest and sleep. Over the years, beds had undergone extreme make-over to become an aid for health promotion. Adjustable beds are one of the results of this venture of improving bedsCan I use Hoyer type lifts with Assured Comfort Beds?
Most Hoyer type lifts are compatible with our beds. We cannot guarantee that your Hoyer will work with our beds. To be sure, inquire at the time of placing an order. We may ask for the clearance and width needed for your specific lift. Please call us at (866) 563-6812 for more information.What if I need service?
Simply call our toll free number, (866) 563-6812. The Assured Comfort comes complete with a manual that makes service quick and easy. Should you ever need information or in-home service, it’s just a toll free call away.
How do I purchase an Assured Comfort Adjustable Bed?
Call us at (866) 563-6812 for more information about purchasing.