Assured Comfort Mobile Series twin hi-lo foundation bed
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
special discounts available...
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are available for individuals seeking a more practical rehabilitation while reading, working on their computers or even watching television. An Assured Comfort® adjustable sleep system allows for ergonomic correct positions which complement the natural curvature of the spine. This promotes a healthy posture during sleep which may alleviate many of the discomforts that inhibit proper sleep.
An Assured Comfort ® adjustable sleep system with a Hi-Lo feature may benefit individuals but may be just as important to caregivers. It allows for ease of entry and getting out of bed, easier transfer and total access for caregivers. Assured Comfort® bed mattresses rest on a fully electric articulating frame with whisper quiet head and knee adjustability that is operated by remote control.
An Assured Comfort® adjustable sleep system allows you to adjust the sleep surface to the proper angles, which may reduce stress on the heart and promotes proper circulation. An Assured Comfort ® adjustable sleep system customizes the support and comfort to the different areas of the body such as neck and head, lower back, legs and knees, feet and ankles. Simply put - this is a Custom Crafted Adjustable Bed.
The stylish Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds set new standards for attractiveness and functionality in four sizes: Twin, Full, Queen and Split King. Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds feature highly durable, yet comfortable memory foam (optional) mattresses with “green technology” that conform to the body without generating heat. All mattresses are built with a cover that is made of natural fibers that absorb four times the moisture of standard cotton covers.
Mattresses (optional) Expressly for Assured Comfort®: Assured Comfort sleep system paired frame with a superior memory foam mattress. Standard mattress has a medium to firm density. It is very comfortable with the right amount of support and the enhanced airflow feature ensures a cool and optimized temperature when you sleep.
Headboards and Footboards:
Wood Choices: Choose from traditional style Raised Panel or contemporary Mission headboards and footboards in the wood finishes. All are built in Virginia. Custom finishes are available.
Metal Choices: Choose from stylish versions of New Modern and Chinese Chippendale headboards, uniquely built from raw aluminum and then powder coated. Custom color choices are also available.
Upholstery Choices: Assured Comfort offers an array of fabrics to complement the Camelback upholstered or the Flat Paneled upholstered headboard. Custom upholstery designs are also available.Features:
- Choice of mattresses to your specification
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen and Split King
- Hi-Lo feature allows a 10" height adjustment of the foundation deck
- Leather upholstered, padded safety side rails or assist side rails are optional
- Includes Hi-Lo twin foundation with wood headboard, wood footboard and casters
|Assured Comfort Mobile Series bed|
|Headboard/footboard||Options for wood, metal and upholstered headboards|
and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
|Articulation||Head section moves from zero to about 60°|
|Knee section moves from zero to about 35°|
|Twin||38" x 80"|
|Full||53" x 80"|
|Queen||60" x 80"|
|Split king||76" x 80"|
|Mattress||10" thick, standard firm premium mattress|
|Overall bed dimensions (Width by Length)|
|Twin frame||39" x 81"|
|Full frame||54" x 81"|
|Queen frame||61" x 81"|
|Split king||79" x 81"|
|Weight capacity||Foundations support up to 400 lbs. depending on mattress|
|Transfer height range||from 24" to 34" when using a standard 10" mattress|
- Full One-Year Warranty: Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
- Limited Five Year Warranty: During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
- This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- Medicaleshop cannot provide any physical service, please contact manufacturer for repair parts.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.