Bard Bardex Infection Control Foley Tray, with Complete Care Drainage Bag, 16Fr - Each
Bardex I.C. Drainage Bag Foley Trays feature a Bardex I.C. anti-infective latex foley catheter with Bacti-Guard silver alloy coating and hydrogel pre-connected to a 2000mL Complete Care drainage bag. This tray features a tamper-evident seal at the catheter/drainage tube junction, Ez-Lok sampling port, and an antimicrobial Control-Fit outlet device.
- Statlock foley catheter stabilization device.
- Tamper evident catheter and drainage tubing junction seal.
- Bacteriostatic drainage tubing and collection bag.
- Anti-reflux chamber and drainage bag outlet.
- 10% povidone-iodine swab sticks for metal preparation.
- Waterproof underpad to help establish sterile barrier.
- Castille soap wipes to be used for perineal cleansing.
- Hand sanitizer gel to ensure proper hand hygiene for the health care professional, before donning sterile gloves.
- Povidone iodine swab sticks replace rayon balls and forceps.
- Latex-Free gloves and fenestrated drape.
- Pre-filled syringes with foley catheter lubricant and sterile water for inflation.
- Specimen container.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details