Bard Cunningham Clamp Large, Latex 3" - Each
The Cunningham Clamp is a hinged, stainless steel frame supporting two foam rubber pads and a locking device. The user places the penis between the two foam pads and the hinged clamp is squeezed shut. Used to control stress incontinence or dribbling of urine. It is constructed of soft sponge rubber and can be adjusted to fit comfortably. Size by penis circumference. The lower foam pad on the Cunningham Clamp has an inverted "V" which presses against the underside of the penis exerting a closing pressure on the urethra, which is close to the bottom of the penis. This permits the user to achieve the proper amount of pressure with the Cunningham Clamp to prevent urine leakage without discomfort.
- The hinged clamp is squeezed shut.
- Two foam rubber pads and a locking device.
- Cunningham Clamp is reusable and non sterile.
- The user places the penis between the two foam pads.
- Used to control stress incontinence or dribbling of urine.
- The clamping mechanism has five separate settings to control male incontinence.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details