Bard Infection Control Urine Drainage Bag with Anti Reflux Chamber, 2000 - 20/Case
Bard Urine Drainage bags feature a rounded, teardrop shape that ensures more efficient drainage. Latex-free and bacteriostatic drainage bags are also available. The bacteriostatic collection bag is impregnated with a novel antimicrobial agent that resists pathogens commonly associated with CAUTIs. Our drainage bags are available in a wide range of sizes including larger capacities.
- Bacteriostatic collection system is impregnated with a novel antimicrobial agent to repel pathogens commonly associated with Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTIs). .
- Microbicidal Outlet Tube protects the drain bag from contamination resulting from retrograde bacterial migration.
- The latex-free Bard EZ-LOK Sampling Port eliminates the risk of needlestick injuries and allows for needle-free aspiration.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details