Bard Intermittent Catheter Kit 14Fr, Touchless Plus, Vinyl, Unisex, 1100cc - Each
Each kit contains:
- 14Fr Vinyl Catheter with 1100cc Collection Chamber and Built-In Sample/Drainage Port
- 3 PVP Swabs
- 2 Latex-Free Gloves
Bard Touchless Intermittent Catheter system is a closed system kit designed for sterile intermittent catheterization and offers a pre lubricated catheter with patented finger guide. The unique closed system helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Pre-lubricated catheter reduces discomfort during insertion.
- Helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Insertion tip positions the catheter in the urethra, bypassing the meatus to help reduce UTIs.
- Patented catheter guide allows control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger.
- Collection bag which is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
- Tapered neck design decreases excoriation associated with sharp corners.
- Latex, sterile and for single use only.
- Closed system reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
- Provides patient and caregiver an increased level of control and convenience.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details