Bard Intermittent Catheter Kit, 14Fr, Vinyl, Unisex, 1100cc Collection Chamber - 50/Case
Bard Touchless Plus Intermittent Catheter system is a closed system designed for sterile intermittent catheterization and offers a pre-lubricated catheter with patented finger guide. The unique closed system helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheter is for single use only.
- Pre-lubricated catheter reduces discomfort during insertion.
- Helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Insertion tip positions the catheter in the urethra, bypassing the meatus to help reduce UTIs.
- Patented catheter guide allows control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger.
- Vinyl catheter is Latex-free, while the red rubber catheter contains latex.
- Comes with large 1100cc collection bag which is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
- Tapered neck design decreases excoriation associated with sharp corners.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details