Bard Lubri-Sil Foley Catheter, two-way, Council Model, 5cc Balloon Capacity, 16Fr - Each
A specialty Foley Catheter is determined by the tip configuration, number of lumens or channels, and the size of the balloon. Most often used to treat acute retention in emergency situations. The unique feature is the reinforced hole at the tip of the catheter. Once dilated, the stricture or prostate often will not stay open, continuing to restrict or stop flow. The hydrogel coating creates a "cushion" between the catheter surface and the delicate urethral tissue, reducing friction and improving patient comfort. The tip is designed to accommodate the standard councill tip stylet or the heyman system councill stylet.
- Silicone catheter.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details