Bard Magic3 Go Intermittent Urinary Catheter, 16Fr, 6" - Each
Magic3 Go is a ready-to-use silicone Intermittent Catheter with a self-hydrating coating that doesnt require patient activation with water or lubricant prior to use. This is a hydrophilic, female length catheter with a robust handle for better control, a discreet consumer package and a new coating that maintains the catheter in a hydrated state. Intermittent catheter is intended for draining urine from the bladder.
- Straight tip.
- Ergonomic handle: Provides a secure grip and a no-touch area with which to insert the catheter. It can easily and securely be connected to a collection device.
- Three-layer silicone catheter with its self-hydrating coating, the Magic3 Go with CleanGlide Technology is designed to glide easily and comfortably through the urinary tract.
- CleanGlide is a lubricious hydrogel that maintains the catheter in a hydrated state without requiring activation or lubrication prior to use.
- Four comfort sized eyelets.
- Ultra-soft outer layer designed to help maximize comfort.
- Firm middle layer for easy handling.
- Pliable innermost layer for easy navigation.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details