Bard Silicone-Elastomer Coated 3-Way Foley Catheter, 18Fr 30cc Balloon Capacity - Each
Used for post-TURP hemostasis featuring a medium length tip with two, staggered eyes. The staggered eyes help maintain tip strength for ease of insertion. A short profile, round balloon delivers pressure to the prostate under traction to arrest postsurgical bleeding with minimal shape deformation. The silicone elastomer coating is hydrophobic (rejects moisture). It is smooth and offers protection from the bare latex surface. Prior to the advent of Bard Hydrogel coatings, silicone elastomer was the most advanced coating material.
- Medium round tip with two, staggered eyes.
- Staggered eyes help maintain tip strength for ease of insertion.
- Silicone elastomer coating is hydrophobic (rejects moisture).
- Smooth and offers protection from the bare latex surface.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details