Bard StatLock IV Plus Stabilization Device, Sterile - 50/Box
StatLock Stabilization Devices are a more effective alternative to tape in elping improve clinical outcomes, quality of care and economic efficiencies. The StatLock IV Plus Stabilization Device offers both a patented luer lock extension set (for universal compatibility with all peripheral IV catheters) and clamshell retainer for ease of use.
- StatLock IV Plus Stabilization Device offers both a patented luer lock extension set (for universal compatibility with all peripheral IV catheters) and clam shell retainer for ease of use.
- The color-coded blue retainer is designed for patient safety.
- The precision molded, ergonomic retainer can be opened and closed while in place, allowing for tube set changes whenever necessary.
- Unique entry angle of retainer is designed to prevent catheter kinking, which could lead to occlusion.
- The StatLock IV Plus Stabilization Device fits adult and pediatric (over 18 months) patients.
- Breathable anchor pad made from nonabsorbent tricot polyester.
- Sterile, DEHP-free and latex-free.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details