Bard Suprapubic Foley Catheter Set, Single-use, Latex-free - Each
The Suprapubic Introducer/Foley Catheter set offers a simplified system for bladder drainage by suprapubic placement of a Foley catheter. The Foley catheter and Urine Collection Bag provide a closed system for collection of urine from the bladder. No loss of urine occurs during the bladder entry. The tray comes with a trocar, which has a thumb guide to direct pressure during passage. No separate cannula is required. No adhesives or body seals are required to hold the catheter in place.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details