Bard Wipe Bard protective barrier film, Isopropyl Alcohol, 85.4% - Each
Individually-wrapped wipes are soaked with a formula that provides a clear, breathable film on skin that is virtually impervious to adhesives, liquids, and other potential irritants. Ideal for stoma care. No need to remove between applications.
- Film provides clear, dry barriers that are impervious to most liquids, enzymatic drainage and irritation associated with adhesives
|Active Ingredients||Alcohol (Isopropyl)|
|Application||Skin Barrier Wipe|
|Container Type||Individual Packet|
|Number per Pack||50 Count|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details