Bardex I.C. 2-Way Foley Coude Catheter, Silver Hydrogel, 14Fr, 5cc Balloon Capacity - Each
The Bardex I.C., anti-infective, latex Foley catheter is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-Guard silver alloy coating and Bard hydrogel, the Bardex I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. Tiemann Coude tipped catheters are used to navigate the male urethra, particularly when a stricture is present. The olive coude of this model features a slightly larger bulb at the tip to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
- Coude tip design facilitates negotiation of the prostatic urethra.
- Red latex construction for added catheter stiffness and radiopacity.
- Features Bacti-Guard silver alloy coating and Bard hydrogel, proven to reduce the incidence of catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs).
- Slightly larger bulb to assist in negation of restrictions.
- Reinforced hole at tip of catheter.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details