Bardex I.C. 3-Way Foley Catheter, 2 Staggered Eyes, 24Fr, 30cc Balloon Capacity - 12/Case
The Bardex I.C. anti-infective latex Foley catheter is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically-advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-guard silver alloy coating and Bard hydrogel, the Bardex I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. Used for post-TURP hemostasis with a medium length tip with 2 staggered eyes. The staggered eyes help maintain tip strength for ease of insertion. A short profile, round balloon delivers pressure to the prostate under traction to arrest post-surgical bleeding with minimal shape deformation.
- Reduces bacterial adherence.
- Minimizes biofilm formation.
- Inhibits migration of pathogens into the bladder.
- Preserves the integrity of the urethral mucosa.
- Clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
- Available in a full line of Foley catheters including 2-way, 3-way, pediatric, and specialty Foley catheters.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details