Bardex I.C. 3-Way Foley Catheter, Silver Hydrogel Coated, 20Fr, 5cc Balloon Capacity - Each
The Bardex I.C., anti-infective, latex Foley catheter is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-Guard silver alloy coating and Bard hydrogel, the Bardex I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. Used for drainage after bladder or other upper urinary tract surgeries, adding continuous irrigation capabilities. Continuous irrigation catheters are used to help remove tissue chips, blood clots and other debris from the bladder after surgery. Medications, such as antibiotic agents, can be introduced via a continuous drip method. If irrigation is discontinued, the irrigation lumen may be closed with a clamp or catheter plug.
- Reduces bacterial adherence.
- Minimizes biofilm formation.
- Inhibits migration of pathogens into the bladder.
- Preserves the integrity of the urethral mucosa.
- Clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
- Available in a full line of Foley catheters including 2-way, 3-way, pediatric, and specialty Foley catheters.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details