Bardex Lubri-Sil Foley Catheter, Two-Way, Council Model, 5cc Balloon Capacity, 16Fr, 16" - Each
The BARDEX I.C. anti-infective latex Foley catheter is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically-advanced formulation consisting of BACTI-GUARD silver alloy coating and Bard hydrogel, the BARDEX I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. The occurrence of urinary tract infection is 3.7 times greater in patients catheterized with a standard catheter than in patients catheterized with the BARDEX I.C. Foley catheter with BACTI-GUARD silver alloy coating and Bard hydrogel.
- Size: 16Fr.
- Length: 16".
- Tip: Coude.
- Material: Silicone.
- Balloon Capacity: 5cc.
- Type: Two-Way Foley.
- Lubrication: Hydrogel Coated.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details