Bardex Lubricath Carson 2-Way Specialty Foley Catheter, Coude, 22Fr 5cc Balloon Capacity - Each
The Bardex Lubricath latex Foley catheter provides for smoother insertion and enhanced patient comfort given the hydrogel coating's unique ability to absorb fluid, thus creating a hydrophilic "cushion" between the catheter surface and the urethra. Available in a medium length, olive Coude tip design that facilitates negotiation of the prostatic urethra along with a single drainage eye.
- Bard 2-Way Bardex Lubricath Speciality 5 cc Foley Catheters are single-use and sterile.
- 5 cc balloon for postoperative hemostasis.
- Allows for atraumatic insertion thus providing enhanced patient comfort.
- Hydrogel coating maintains its integrity throughout the course of use, resulting in less trauma upon removal.
- Used to negotiate the male urethra, particularly when a structure or BPH is present.
- Coude tip is useful in negotiating the neck of the bladder in female patients, allowing easier insertion and reduced irritation.
- Balloon is round and short to provide excellent seating in the bladder to minimize leakage and irritation to the trigone.
- Slightly larger bulb to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
- Features Bacti-Guard silver alloy coating and Bard hydrogel, proven to reduce the incidence of catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs).
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details