Bardex Lubricath Drainage Bag Foley Tray w/14Fr Bardex 2-Way Foley Catheter, 2000mL Drain Bag- Each
Bard Lubricath Drainage Bag Foley Tray with 14Fr Bardex 2-Way Foley Catheter, Antireflux Chamber, 2000mL Drain Bag, Sterile
Uro-Prep tray contains all materials necessary for aseptic catheter insertion:
- 14Fr Bardex 2-Way Foley Catheter, Antireflux Chamber
- 2000mL Drain Bag
- Powder-Free, Latex-Free Exam Gloves
- Rayon Balls
- Pre-Filled Inflation Syringe
- 5g Lubricant Packet
- Povidone-Iodine Solution
- Specimen Container and Label
This tray features a 5cc Bardex Lubricath latex Foley catheter preconnected to a 2000 mL Bard drainage bag with anti-reflux chamber. The Lubricath Foley catheter provides for smoother insertion and enhanced patient comfort given the hydrogel coating's unique ability to absorb fluid. This creates a hydrophilic "cushion" between the catheter surface and the urethra.
- Allows atraumatic insertion for enhanced patient comfort.
- Bard hydrogel coating maintains its integrity throughout the course of use, resulting in less trauma upon removal.
- Tamper-evident seal provides a clear indication of system opening, a key area of bacterial entrance to the urinary tract.
- The latex-free Bard EZ-LOK sampling port eliminates the risk of needlestick injuries and allows for needle-free aspiration.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details