Bardex Lubricath Hematuria 3-Way Foley Catheter, Coude, 20Fr 30cc Balloon Capacity - 5/Case
Used for post-TURP hemostasis. The shaft of the catheter is reinforced with a wound nylon coil that offers significant resistance to collapse under the vacuum of irrigation. The additional strength of the coils assures users that any blockage can be cleared by irrigation. In addition, the coils add resistance to any collapse under the balloon from the pressure of inflation.
- Single-use, sterile.
- Used for post-TURP hemostasis.
- Reinforced tip to accomodate a stylet.
- Long, open coude tip with two, staggered eyes.
- Reinforced shaft that offers significant resistance to collapse.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details