Bardex Lubricath Hematuria Foley Catheter, 2-Way, Latex, 20Fr, 30cc Balloon Capacity - Each
The shaft of this catheter is reinforced with a wound nylon coil, offering significant resistance to collapse under the vacuum of irrigation. The additional strength of the coils assures users that any blockage can be cleared by irrigation. In addition, the coils add resistance to any collapse under the balloon from the pressure of inflation. It has a reinforced tip to accommodate a stylet. Removal and helps to reduce encrustation on the inner and outer catheter surfaces. Shaft of the latex foley catheter is reinforced with a spiral cord to resist collapse during aspiration.
- Used for post-TURP hemostasis.
- Long round tip with two sets of opposing drainage eyes.
- Lubricath permanent hydrophilic coating facilitates insertion.
- Reinforced shaft that offers significant resistance to collapse.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details