Bardex Lubricath Irrigation 3-Way Foley Catheter, Lubricated, 20Fr, 5cc Balloon Capacity - Each
Used for drainage after bladder or upper urinary tract surgeries to add continuous irrigation capabilities. Continuous irrigation catheters are used to help remove tissue chips, blood clots and other debris from the bladder after surgery. Medications, such as antibiotic agents, can be introduced via a continuous drip method. If irrigation is discontinued, the irrigation lumen may be closed with a clamp or catheter plug.
- Short, round tip with two drainage eyes.
- Medications, such as antibiotic agents, can be introduced via a continuous drip method.
- Irrigation lumen may be closed with a clamp or catheter plug when irrigation is discontinued.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details