Bardex Lubricath Latex 2-Way Foley Catheter, Female, 18Fr 5cc Balloon, Sterile - Each
This catheter is used for general drainage. Urologists also place catheters in women after suspensions or urethral repairs to maintain postsurgical patency. For female chronic catheter users, this shorter product is ideal. Excess length may result in irritation to the meatus due to movement and difficulty in hiding the excess length without multiple loops or kinks.
- Designed for use in female catheterization, 8" length.
- Short length, round tip with two, opposing eyes.
- Single-use, sterile.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details