Bardex Lubricath Ovoid Fluted 2-Way Foley Catheter, Hydrogel Coated, 24Fr, 75cc Balloon - Each
This catheter is generally used for post-TURP hemostasis. It is highly useful when a large gland is respected via electrosurgical procedure. Inflated in the bladder, the balloon creates pressure (via traction) on the surgical site to affect hemostasis. The hydrogel coating has a unique ability to absorb fluid, thus creating a hydrophilic "cushion" between the catheter surface and the urethra.
- Allows atraumatic insertion for enhanced patient comfort.
- Hydrogel coating maintains its integrity throughout the course of use, resulting in less trauma upon removal.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details