Bardex Lubricath Temp-Sensing 2-Way Foley Catheter, 6ft Extension Cable, 16Fr 5cc Balloon - 12/Case
Bard Temperature-Sensing Foley catheters with a built in temperature-sensing thermister are used to accurately measure core body temperature in the bladder. These catheters are available in latex or latex-free with a range of French sizes and coatings. The 400-series temperature sensing Foley catheter is for use with patient monitors requiring 400-series temperature probes including the Bard Criticore monitor. These catheters are available with 3-1/2 mm or dual connector.
- Allows for convenient and continuous core body temperature monitoring to help maintain normothermia.
- Maintains a closed system and eliminates invasive probes to maximize patient safety.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details