Bardex Lubricath Tiemann 2-Way Foley Catheter, Hydrogel Coated 14Fr 5cc Balloon Capacity - 12/Case
Bard 2-Way Bardex Lubricath Specialty Red Latex Foley Catheter provides for smoother insertion and enhanced patient comfort through the hydrogel coatings unique ability to absorb fluid, thus creating a hydrophilic cushion between the catheter surface and the urethra. It allows atraumatic insertion for enhanced patient comfort and resists the build-up of urine salts.
- Reduces clotting and maximizes uring flow.
- Prevents bacterial adherence and encrustation.
- Zero pinholes mean less risk of balloon collapse.
- Superior strength, guards against premature deflation or col-lapse.
- Tiemann model, medium length, olive coude tip with a single drainage eye.
- Coude-tipped catheter is used to navigate the male urethra, particularly when a stricture is present.
- Olive coude of this model features a slightly larger bulb at the tip to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details