Bardia Red Rubber Urethral Latex Catheter, Radiopaque, Round, Hollow Tip, 12Fr, 16" - 100/Case
Bardia red rubber all-purpose urethral catheters are radiopaque with a round, hollow tip and have two opposing drainage eyes. They can be used as a Robinson or a Nelaton catheter. Single use. Sterile.
- Two opposing drainage eyes.
- Radiopaque, with a round, hollow tip.
- Use as Robinson or Nelaton catheter.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details