Biatain Ag Non Adhesive Foam Antimicrobial Dressing With Silver, 6" x 6" - 5/box
Coloplast Biatain® Ag Adhesive Foam Antimicrobial Dressing is prepared with hydro-activated silver that is released into the wound during wear. Provides effective protection against bacteria and the best wound bed conditions for healing. It is based on foam technology to provide superior exudate management and offers high patient comfort due to a soft and flexible foam dressing with beveled edges.
- Coloplast Biatain® Ag Non-adhesive Foam Antimicrobial Dressing With Silver manages low to high wound exudate levels.
- Releases silver ions according to the amount of exudates present in the wound.
- Release persists for up to seven days.
- Demonstrates wide spectrum antimicrobial efficacy against bacteria.
- Ideal under compression.
- Features an adherent foam, suitable where surrounding skin is intact.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details