Biatain Soft Hold Non-Adherent Polyurethane Foam Dressing, 2" x 2-3/4" - 5/box
Coloplast Biatain® Soft-Hold Non-Adherent Polyurethane Foam Dressing 2" x 2-3/4" Sterile, Highly Absorbent
Coloplast Biatain® Soft-Hold Non-Adherent Foam Dressing with a soft, skin-friendly adherent layer offers easy application and easy removal, minimum pain and trauma at removal, and minimal risk of maceration and leakage, due to its excellent absorption and retention capabilities. Its skin-friendly contact adherent provides a third hand during dressing changes. This dressing manages low to high wound exudates levels.
- Coloplast Biatain® Soft-Hold Non-Adherent Foam Dressing is sterile, soft, highly absorbent and conformable polyurethane foam dressing.
- Provides an optimal, moist, wound-healing environment and effective exudates management.
- Protected with semipermeable film backings that are waterproof and provide bacterial barriers.
- Adherent layer covers less than 50% of the foam surface, ensuring proper exudates management.
- Offers a softer and more conformable foam.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details