Biatain Super Hydrocapillary Dressing, Non-Adhesive 5" x 8" - 10/box
Coloplast® Biatain® Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing 2" x 2-1/2" Square, Sterile, Highly Absorbent
Biatain® foam dressings are made of a unique 3-D polymer that provides superior exudate management. This polymer structure within the dressing pad absorbs and locks exudates away. The dressing is a superior choice under compression therapy due to its high absorption and retention capabilities.
- Sterile, super-absorbent foam dressing for exuding wounds that offers a soft, protective cushioning effect, ensuring longer wearing time.
- No lateral spreading.
- Less risk of maceration.
- Consists of highly absorbent foam and semipermeable, top layer film for optimal, moist wound environment and extended wear times.
- Ideal under compression.
- Designed with soft, beveled edges. This makes the dressing more comfortable and lowers the risk of leaving pressure marks on the skin.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details