Molnlycke Biogel Indicator Powder Free Exam Gloves, Latex Green Size 8.5 - 50/box
The BioGel Synthetic Powder-Free Exam Gloves, by Molnlycke, are sterile gloves ideal for medical work and procedures that require great finger sensitivity and control, while safeguarding against contamination and infection. The BioGel Synthetic Powder-Free Exam Glove is a non-latex exam glove that is designed to emulate the fit and feel not unlike rubber latex. It is made of synthetic polyisoprene, which, according to Molnlycke, is similar to the molecular structure of natural rubber latex. The surface is made extra smooth for double donning.Features:
- The gloves are non-pyrogenic.
- The Biogel coating on the inner surface allows for easy dry and damp donning.
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence.
- These are most effective as an underglove for any Biogel non-latex powder-free surgical glove.
- The beaded cuff at the wrist adds to security and will simply slip over the cuff of the arm gown.
- The Biogel and glove material prevent skin irritation and soothes skin by preventing moisture loss.
- A blue color spot alerts wearer of punctures in outer latex glove if a perforation occurs in the presence of fluid.
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.21 Mil|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details