Biomedical Quadstar II 4 Channel Multi Modality INF/NMS/TENS Unit
The QuadStar II is a portable four channel digital TENS, NMES, and INF and device. The unique device with 3 waveforms, asymmetrical biphasic, symmetric biphasic, pulsed sine and can be programmed to deliver soothing TENS, NMES, INF, or TENS therapies at a push of a button.
There are 9 pre-programmed Fixed Sequences which enable the user to program 20 minutes of INF followed by 20 minutes of NMES therapy and ending with 20 minutes of TENS therapy. A Programmable Sequence allows the user to customize the therapy and times. A graphic representation of the timing parameters is shown on the screen to assist the user to program the on/off ramps and on/off times. In addition there is a patient lock system when activated prevents the patient from changing any parameters set by the physician or yourself. When the lock is turned off, a patient compliance meter is displayed indicating the number of hour’s the device was in use.
- QuadStar II device
- (8) 2"x 2" square reusable electrodes
- BMLS Touch Proof multi-colored lead wires
- (4) AA batteries
- A/C wall adaptor
- Zippered pouch
- Belt clip
- Instruction manual
- Size: 6.30" x 2.75" x 1.25" (160mm x 70mm x 32mm).
- Weight: 11.4 oz. (323 grams.
- Power Supply: 4 AA Batteries, type LR6
- Channels: 4
- Electrodes/Leadwires: 8
- Tolerance: +/- 1%
- Waveform: Pulsed Sine
- CH1/CH3 (Carrier) Frequency: 4000 Hz
- CH2/CH4 Frequency: 4001-4150 Hz
- Beat Frequency: 1-150 Hz
- CH1/CH2 are an Interferential Pair
- CH1: Fixed Frequency (4000 Hz)
- CH2: Adjustable 4001-4150 Hz
- CH3/CH4 are an Interferential Pair
- CH3: Fixed Frequency (4000 Hz)
- CH4: Adjustable 4001-4150 Hz
- Premodulated INF (Using one Channel): A mixed Interferential Beat Frequency will be produced only out of CH 1 and/or CH 3.
- Constant: Beat Frequency is adjustable from 1-150 Hz
- Sweep 1: Beat Frequency Modulates from 1-10 Hz and back over 12 seconds (6 second increase, 6 second decrease)
- Sweep 2: Beat Frequency Modulates from 80-150 Hz and back over 16 seconds (8 second increase, 8 second decrease)\
- Sweep 3: Beat Frequency Modulates from 1-150 Hz and back over 20 seconds (10 second increase, 10 second decrease.
- Intensity: 0-98 mA peak to peak
- Output Voltage: 0-33 Volts peak to peak (adj.)
- Waveform: Symmetrical, biphasic, square Asymmetrical, biphasic, square
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 1-120 Hz peak to peak
- Pulse Width: Adjustable 50-400 uS
- On Ramp: 0-10 seconds
- On Time: 0-99 seconds
- Off Ramp: 0-10 seconds
- Off Time: 0-99 seconds
- Constant: Use the Constant Mode or a Pulse Rate greater than 60 Hz. for the relaxation of muscle spasms only. Use of continuous stimulation and/or rates above the normal physiological range (e.g., greater than 60 Hz) could lead to rapid onset of muscle fatigue, making the device less effective in producing repeated forceful muscle contractions.
- Cycled: This mode delivers the desired stimulation through repeating cycles comprised of “timing options" (RAMP ON, RAMP OFF, ON TIME, OFF TIME and DELAY) in order to elicit repeated muscle contractions and rest periods. In the CYCLED mode all Channels 1, 2, 3, and 4 output then rest waiting for the next cycle occurrence.
- Reciprocal: This mode delivers the desired stimulation through repeating cycles comprised of “timing options" (RAMP ON, RAMP OFF, ON TIME, OFF TIME and DELAY) in order to elicit repeated muscle contractions and rest periods.In the RECIPROCAL mode Channel 1 and 2 cycles alternate with Channel 3 and 4 cycles.
- Intensity: 0 – 120 mA from peak to peak (adj.)
- Voltage: 0- 60 volts from peak to peak (adj.)
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Biphasic Square
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 1-120 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable 10-250 µS
- Constant: Pulse Rate (Hz) is adjustable from 1-120 Hz and Pulse Width (µS) is adjustable from 10-250 µS.B
- (Burst): 8 Pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second. PulseWidth (µS) is adjustable from 10-250 µS.M
- (Modulation): PulseRate (Hz) is Adjustable from 1-120 Hz and Pulse Width (µS) is adjustable from 10-250 µS and decreases 50% and back to set value over a 10 second cycle
- Intensity: 0-100 mA peak to peak
- Voltage: 0-50 Volts peak to peak
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.