BodyPoint 4-Point Padded Hip Belts
BodyPoint 4-Point Padded Hip Belts provide support to the wheelchair users. The secondary attachments for 4 point hip belts prevent the belt from riding up the abdomen and twisting. The 4 attachment points help maintain pelvic positioning.
- Designed to fit the body and distribute pressure for all-day comfort.
- Holds the pelvis more firmly in position where the user has a lot more movement.
- Assure that the pelvis does not move from an aligned, stable position and stays securely against the seat and back supports.
BodyPoint 2-Point Padded Hip Belts
BodyPoint 2-Point Padded Hip Belts offer support to the users with low tone or weakness and are most suitable for them. They are shaped to fit the body and distribute pressure for all-day comfort.
- Designed to aid stabilize the pelvis, maximize comfort and fit all wheelchairs.
- These hip belts provide support which prevents the belt from riding up the abdomen.
- They deliver greatly improved stability and enhanced control of obliquity and rotation though minimizing abdominal compression.
BodyPoint Non-Padded Hip Belts
BodyPoint Non-Padded Hip Belts are designed for the user who requires a hip belt for stability but minimal pressure distribution. They provide a simple answer to common positioning needs.
- Lightweight, durable, low profile, easy to operate with limited hand function.
- Intended for slip-resistance, strength, and long life for the user who needs a hip belt for stability.