Breezy 600 folding wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Breezy 600 folding wheelchair is a feature-packed high-strength lightweight wheelchair with numerous options to maximize function and access to your environment.
Lightweight aluminum frame - Breezy 600 frame and cross brace are manufactured using lightweight aluminum. Eliminating unnecessary weight gives you the ability to maneuver within your space easier than ever.
Seat height adjustments - With seat heights ranging from 13" to 20.5", the Breezy 600 is suitable for many different users and environments. From foot propelling to easy transfers to beds and other tall surfaces, the Breezy 600 has a solution for you.
Versatile options - Breezy 600's versatility is in its numerous options. A variety of footrests, armrests, tires, plus unique features including One Arm Drive and projection handrims make the Breezy 600 wheelchair a great option to meet a wide range of needs.
- Folding frame style
- Aluminum frame material
- 60° swing-away footrests
- Flip-back fixed-height armrests
- Maximum weight capacity - 250 lbs.
Special discounts available on jay wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a breezy 600 wheelchair
|Breezy 600 folding wheelchair|
|Chair weight||28 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||36" L x 39" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||14" to 20"|
|Seat depths||16" to 18"|
|Back height||16" to 19"|
|Seat-to-floor height||13" to 20.5"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5 Years Warranty: Frame, cross-brace
- 2 Years Warranty: Other parts
- The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner, damage from exceeding weight limit listed on chair, or normal wear & tear.
- The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, by raising and lowering the push handles in the rear side frame or back frame one can adjust the back height.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number is usually found on the frame underneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). It will be a white sticker with a barcode and a series of numbers.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Unfortunately we don't. However, nail varnish is an extremely inexpensive and easy way of fixing any small scratches or blemishes to your wheelchair's frame.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- There are a number of different wheelchair cushions available for our products. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes you can! You can find the list of available colors on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unique, our team can help supply a product to your specific needs.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes we can! Our team are experts in designing and building personalized wheelchairs to your exact requirements. please call us at 866-563-6812.