Broda Encore Mobility Chair
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Broda Encore mobility chair is ergonomically designed chair which enables users to still self-propel via unique front mounted mag wheels or pedal with their feet increasing their mobility and independence. The adjustable low hemi style floor-to-seat height paired with our notable front pivot seat tilt provides proper foot-on-floor placement which enables individuals for efficient movement and allows them to continue to socialize and engage with their surroundings, maintaining their quality of life.
Encore mobility wheelchair offer mag wheels, a short back and universal legrest mounts for additional support and safety. The optional Dynamic Rocking has been seen to reduce depression, anxiety, and reduction in pain medication specifically for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s (source). Dynamic Rocking is caregiver activated for patient safety which is critical in the long-term and complex care setting.
Broda’s combination of proprietary Comfort Tension Seating and up to 33° of infinitely adjustable tilt-in-space provides therapeutic pressure redistribution aiding in the treatment of pressure ulcers, and pain management enhancing user’s comfort and quality of life.
Patient, facility, and caregiver benefits:
- Increases quality of life and engagement with surroundings.
- Allows for easy self-mobility and safer patient maneuverability.
- Reduces risk of injury and falls with supportive stable positioning.
Broda Encore mobility chair comes standard with:
- Neckrest pad
- Lower side pads
- Seat and back pad
- Height adjustable armrests
- Broda comfort tension seating
- 25° infinitely adjustable tilt in space
- 2 x 5" Rear fixed casters with locks
- 16 gauge powder coated tubular steel frame
- Shoulder bolsters (except on 22" back height)
- 12.5" - 17.5" adjustable seat height (1" increments)
- Adjustable removable wings for upper lateral support (except on 22" back height)
|Broda Encore mobility chair|
|Tilt - infinity adjustable||Rocker: Up to 33° (combined with rocking)|
|Chair: Up to 25°|
|Weight capacity||Rocker: Up to 250 lbs.|
|Chair: Up to 350 lbs.|
|Seat widths available||Rocker: 16", 18", 20", 22"|
|Chair: 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28"|
|Seat depths available||Rocker: 15.5", 17", 18.5", 20"|
|Chair: 17", 18.5", 20"|
|Back lengths available||22", 32", 33.5", 35"|
|Floor-to-seat heights available||Rocker: Adjustable 14" - 19"|
|Chair: Adjustable 12.5" - 17.5"|
|Wheels - rear casters||5" with locks|
|Wheels - mag wheels||20" or 22" front mount|
|*Note: 22" back option excludes neckrest and shoulder bolsters|
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as per the schedule below:
- Ten years - On chair frame.
- Two years - On all other product components, except the seat cushion and covers (which are not warranted).
- A serial number or invoice number must be given for warranty coverage.
- In the event that manufacturer sends replacement parts to the customer, the customer will be invoiced for the replacement parts and shipping expense for the parts sent.
- Once the defective parts have been received by manufacturer, and determined to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, a credit will be issued to the customer for the invoice amount (less shipping).
Disclaimer and Limitations of Remedies:
The chair frames are guaranteed for Three years against structural defects or failure. All other parts (except seat pads and cloth or vinyl covers) including but not limited to strapping, cushions, gas springs and attachments, casters, wheels, brakes and armrests are guaranteed for one year against defects in materials and workmanship based on normal institutional use. This warranty does not cover damages that arise from improper handling, cleaning, or negligent use; inclusive of exposure to improper solutions or abrasives, exposure to heat sources, use of sharp objects, excessive agitation, pooling of fluids, or similar negligent acts. The warranty does not cover use of manufacturer chairs in a shower or pool, with the exception of the manufacturer commode/shower chair.
Voiding of warranty
- Modifications to manufacturer products or the use of non-manufacturer supplied parts voids the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover freight damage.
- It is the responsibility of the person receiving the goods to examine cartons and goods before accepting receipt.
- If damage is observed, note all damages on the bill of lading and file a claim if necessary.
- Notify the carrier of any concealed damaged within 48 hours of receipt. Any pictures of the damaged product and packaging are valuable in submitting a claim.
- Manufacturer insures all products for in transit damage, failure to notify the carrier of in transit damage voids both the insurance and the warranty.
- Warranty does not include on-site labor for the installation of warranty parts or warranty repairs.
- The owner may return to manufacturer products for warranty replacement or repair by shipping items prepaid and insured to the factory.
- Warranty completed at the factory includes both materials and labor.
- The decision to repair or replace parts is at the discretion of manufacturer.
- This warranty does not cover products or parts thereof that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alteration or repair, damage during installation or improper installation, or use in conflict with or contrary to the product operational guidance provided by the manufacturer's manual.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- If any part is found defective manufacturer will refurbish or replace the same at its sole discretion.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid with RGA number clearly marked on the box.
- All returns are subject to inspection upon arrival for estimation of total refund.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details